Federal. State. Local. Departmental. Divisional. Civil.
The government sector is filled with very specific needs. From working with local municipalities on systems that control the flow of traffic to federal programs providing the much needed support for both military and civil efforts.
You don’t need promises. You need action. Our background in government is deep and it is strong. Sysazzle provides our clients and candidates with a unique and efficient approach to delivering qualified results. Our process is efficient and our qualifying is excellent. We are dynamic and nimble, allowing us to put a team together on a pressing need and deliver results. At Sysazzle, we don’t just find qualified candidates, but work persistently in order to find the particular candidates with the right skill set for your role.
Our Sub2Prime Government division provides sub-contracting services within the federal government space supporting prime vendors in Washington, D.C., the Denver Federal Center, military bases and other key government facilities nationwide. From key business and information technology projects and positions, to proposal writing and proposal management, to on-boarding seasonal staff, Sub2Prime fills key personnel gaps.
Our corporation is a woman-owned, small business.
Proposal Capture & Management
- Proposal & Capture Managers, Writers and Editors
- Volume & Technical Volume Leads
- Key Personnel Resume Writing & Editing
- Past Performance Writing & Editing
- Program Management Analysts
- Proposal & Publication Specialists
- Graphic Designers & Visual Specialists
- PowerPoint Specialists
Let us help you put together a winning team to capture the business!
Pre-Award & Contingent Offer Letters
- Identifying the strongest candidates to bid in the proposal
- Executing on securing Contingent Offer Letters or Letters of Intent
- Ensuring (and at times documenting) candidates hold the required certifications
- Coordinating with FSO’s to ensure active clearances
- Establishing a list of back-up candidates due to the possibility of withdrawal by submitted candidate due to potentially long government decision timelines
- Re-engaging in recruiting efforts due to withdrawal of candidates as a result of potentially long protest delays
- Supporting post-award incumbent capture activities
This expertise allows our clients to effectively navigate the FedGov labor market by responding to RFPs effectively and winning bids.