Your Career Search
The team at Sysazzle is here to help in any way that we can with your career and job search.
- We can assist by keeping you in mind for a position that our clients have or that we come across in the industry.
- We can also assist with information and resources including the information presented below.
As we look at transition and for that matter ongoing career networking, we look at it as a puzzle. A puzzle that lives and breathes as you live and breathe in your career and requires nurturing in order to get the results you want to achieve.
The pieces of the puzzle in career networking and ongoing career advancement are rooted in people and I recommend applying the “old school approach” of:
- doing more and more in person or by phone, and
- affecting the lives of other people in a positive way
This is what Bob Burg preaches in The Go Giver Approach!
Below are some tools, articles and resources to help you focus on your network and build relationships.
This Drop Box link provides documents that may be of interest to you and includes:
- Career Coaching Help and Tips
- Daily Vital Factor Activities spreadsheet
- Weekly Essential Tasks In Transition spreadsheet
- FIRST CHOICE-20 Ways to Blow an Interview
- Interviewing Tips
- Keys To Kicking Off A Great Initial Call
- Networking Events spreadsheet
- Networking Contacts Tracking spreadsheet
- The ExecRanks Info Sheet
Let’s keep in touch and let me know how I can help!
We are Sysazzle and it is our job to understand our clients’ needs and match them with the talented technologist that has the same goals, talents and required skills.
When you are ready to stop the paper pushing and have a technology staffing firm do the job you hired them for, then contact us.